You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Master Data Specialist - Clients (Europe)
Finance & Legal
Our client is a multinational company in the cosmetic sector. For their Barcelona headquarters we are looking for a Master Data Specialist, fluent in English.
Reporting directly to the Cash, Credit Collection Manager the person will be responsible for:
- Data entry and database record updates for customers, vendors and bank accounts.
- Create into SAP system new customers based on the information provided and the rules applied in each country.
- Co-work with Customer Service team, Sales representative, AP department and IT team.
- Manage and monitor EDI issues. Introduce new references.
- Examine, evaluate, implement and maintain worldwide customer, bank and vendor Master Data.
We are looking for a person with the following requirements, knowledge and skills:
- 2/3 years of experience using customer master file transactions in SAP.
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
- SAP, Excel and EDI knowledge.
- Skills: detail-oriented, proactive, well organized, flexible and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Competitive salary + Benefits (mutual help, parking, products discounts, canteen, child care).
- 30 naturals days of vacations.
- Indefinite contract.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 216)