Claims Analyst with English, Portuguese and Spanish
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
You will work in a company in the online payments sector, part of the FinTech group which focuses on trading technology. It focuses on offering payment solutions for credit and debit cards as alternative methods for companies which work globally with the main goal of being part of the market in LATAM.
You will be able to work in a very accessible area, next to many Ferrocarrils stops. You will also be able to enjoy a really good working environment and have the chance of potential career growth to Claims Team Leader.
As a Claims Analyst, you will be responsible for resolving client enquiries of a sensitive nature (complaints) and will provide client satisfaction through the monitoring of targets, deadlines and compliance to Service Level Agreements.
- You will ensure compliance to contracted service levels and optimization of processes
- You will ensure client satisfaction improvement using KPI results
- You will ensure adherence to policies, legislative requirements
- You will be in charge of establishing and maintaining quality standards in respect of accurate claims management
- You will deliver results and meeting customer expectations
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have strong client service orientation
- You have ability to work under pressure
- You have good communication skills (verbal written) in English, Spanish and Portuguese
- You will have a negotiable salary
- You will have a permanent contract (3 months trial period)
- You will work from 10 a.m to 7p.m
- You will be part of a dynamic team
- You will work in a very accessible area
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 251)