Operations Manager - Digital Marketing Agency
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
You will join a global on-line marketing company, with a young and multicultural environment. Their modern offices are located in Barcelona, very well connected both by car and public transport, and you will be able to continue boosting your career and leadership.
Reporting to Senior Management, in your day to day basis:
- You will be the owner of the P&L, reporting to the senior team of C-level staff.
- You will develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives.
- You will lead and motivate employees, to develop a high performing managerial team which flows down into the business.
- You will be responsible of overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
- You will make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits.
- You will build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders.
- You will analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure agency’s survival and growth.
- You will maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company.
- You will perform brainstormings and implement of monthly outreach strategies for delivery.
- You will provide weekly/monthly reporting.
You are the professional we are looking for if:
- You have +5 years within an Operations Director, General Manager role, or similar.
- You have a solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting, and business operations.
- You will have relevant experience in digital marketing agency environment.
- You can demonstrate a analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- You have excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- You will show outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- You are able to demonstrable detailed understanding of SEO principles and guidelines required.
- You are a results oriented professional.
- You will speak english at a negotiation level.
- You will have your residence in Barcelona or nearby.
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract.
- You will work full time with flexible hours.
- You will have a competitive salary.
- You will be part of a dynamic and international organisation and multicultural environment.
- You will work in the center of Barcelona well connected by public and private transportation.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 140)