Order Management Associate
Finance & Legal
21.000 - 23.000 €
Our client is a multinational company specialized in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector. This position is for the Barcelona offices where many different nationalities are present.
The Order Management Associate will be responsible to manage Order to Cash activities related to Order Management, Order Fulfillment and Billing.
The main tasks:
- Responsible to receive and review timely and accurate processing of manual order and reviewing issues related to orders.
- Process and ensure return requests policies including appropriate approval and documentation.
- Perform validation and resolution of customer complaints including liaising with appropriate internal functions and/or directly with customers.
- Perform analysis and support resolution of issues related to incomplete orders and standard delivery blocks with internal teams and/or communication with customers.
- Receive and drive timely resolution or closure of standard/routine order-related customer queries, complaints and feedback.
- University Degree or equivalent is a plus (equivalent with main focus on Administration or Supply Chain Management).
- 1-2 years of experience in Customer Service or other related Order to Cash processes.
- Native/Fluent level of Arabic (spoken and written)
- Fluent level of English (spoken and written)
- Advanced MS office.
- Experience with ERP systems. SAP experience is a plus.
- Highly Customer oriented.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize, analytical skills and ability to multi-task.
- Competitive Salary + Social Benefits
- Temporary Contract (7 months) with real possibilities to get a permanent contract.
- Immediate incorporation.
- Multicultural and international environment.
- The company will help acquiring the permits and other documentation.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 216)