Recruitment Consultant with High Level of English + other European Language
Finance & Legal
Talent Search People (TSP) is an international Human Resources agency, specialized in offering customized solutions within the field of personnel selection, based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon.
TSP | International offers European wide recruitment services for the following areas: IT&E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Retail as well as other HR services: RPO and TSP | Consulting.
Are you keen on meeting new people and enjoy a fast-paced environment? Ready for upcoming challenges? Imagine yourself celebrating yours and your team success on a beautiful terrace with a view on the Sagrada Familia! Do you have an after-work mind-set? Unless you'd rather join our running club on Wednesdays!
Your primary objective will be to recruit candidates for our different clients, managing the full cycle Recruitment Process for all our international recruitment processes.
TSP | International is focused on managing all the recruitment processes based outside Spain. You would join a team of international recruitment experts.
You will be using different jobsites and databases, headhunting, but also come up with more creative ways of attracting the right candidates.
Among other activities, primary responsibilities will include:
- Job analysis and job profile compilation
- Requirements gathering with the client (face to face or call)
- Application filtering and telephone pre-screening
- Direct search and head hunting in the new 2.0 environment
- Personal interviews
- Act as a real Consultant with the client to hire the best candidate
- Follow up until the closure of the process
We are looking for young professionals with the following characteristics:
Excellent English Level (minimum C1)
Excellent level of other European languages (preferable German/Dutch/Nordic/French/Italian)
Intermediate Spanish is a plus - (And eager to improve it!!!)
Minimum 1 year experience in the Recruitment field
Experience in an international environment is highly valued
- You are proactive, dynamic, and thrive to work in international environments
- You are persistent and like to get things done (Yes, you need to be target-oriented)
- You are eager to learn, grow and be a good team player
- You love to communicate and influence others
- On-going training and career plan
- Working closely with experienced consultants
- Young, international and fast-paced environment
- Career progression within the company
- Fix salary + bonus
- Fruit in the office
- Great terrace to enjoy Barcelona's fantastic weather and views and a fantastic games room!