Tax Operational Accountant with High Level of Turkish and English
Finance & Legal
19.000 - 19.000 €
Our client is a multinational company specialized in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector. The company has revenue of more than €40 billion and employs more than 100.000 employees worldwide. This position is for the Barcelona office where many different nationalities are present.
Working inside the Accounts Payable- Tax Operational Department you will support the accounting closing process from the corresponding tasks in the department.
As a Tax Operational Accountant you will have the following responsibilities:
- carry out checks of invoices from the fiscal perspective as a main task
- extraction and analysis of data from the various systems used in the department
- preparation of closing posting (netting) of VAT accounts and their reconciliation
- provide supporting documents (when required) to the Tax Managers in each company or country and Headquarters in Germany at a central level
- preparation and submission of VAT statements and Intrastat.
- provide training to various departments related to ours.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- High level of Turkish, spoken and written ( First Certificate level minimum) and high level of English.
-Bachelor in Business Administration or Degree in Economics with specific training in International Tax Accounting ( VAT and INTRASTAT)area.
-Experience in the accounting area, min. 1-2 years
- Knowledge and previous experience in SAP R3 in Tax Accounting area.
- Solid analytical and PC skills (Advanced MS Office Excel user)
- User knowledge of the Office pack
- Analytical skills to track certain subjects
- Quality of customer orientation.
- Interpersonal skills for communication and teamwork.
- Orientation to achieve goals, work under pressure and organizational capacity properly setting priorities.
- Ability to work in a multicultural enviroment.
- Being a proactive person with initiative.
-Availability to work full time
- Competitive salary
- Restaurant tickets
- 7 month contract with the possibility of continuation within the company
(+34) 91 590 04 31 (Ext. 233)