European Invoice to Cash Team Lead
Cornellà de Llobregat, Spain
Finance & Legal
Nuestro cliente, miembro de un importante grupo multinacional, produce y distribuye todo tipo de gases industriales a nivel nacional e internacional.
The company is an industrial and medical gas and equipment suppliers.
Founded in 1940, it is widely renowned for its innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to environmental safety and protection. It has annual sales of 10 billion dollars, operates in some thirty countries around the world and has 20,000 employees.
The company has opened a pan-European Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona. Apart from the financial transaction functions, this centre also houses all of European accounting and administrative functions
This role provides enterprise design process leadership and accountability for the European Billing, Disputes, Collections, Credit and Cash Applications. This includes deploying enterprise wide strategies and standards in support of Europe Customer Support Services, meeting the requirements of the multiple countries and businesses served by Shared Business Support Services.
The incumbent will leverage regional resources to gain process and business alignment and enable deployment of processes for existing and new geographies, entities and businesses, especially the Merger Acquision related corporate strategies. Regular communication with the business areas is required to identify and validate business requests and local legal regulations within the region impacting enterprise design.
The incumbent will be responsible to implement and drive processes within the EU Customer Support Service teams to deliver these commitments. This will include working with IT configuration leads to champion SAP process change requests (ODF/EDMOC) and proactive follow up of Service Now ticket resolution. It also includes collaboration with the WW customer support services SOX coordinators to ensure process compliance with Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
The incumbent should have the ability to interact with, build effective relationship and influence all levels of the regional organization, including regional functional counterparts.
Eventually, the position may lead to Enterprise Design Ownership for the Billing or Collections stream, leading the global design, development, documentation, training content and communication of enterprise design for SAP and outside SAP processes.
The incumbent reports functionally to the Global Customer Support Services Process Manager and administratively to the Manager, Customer Support Services Europe.
Supervision (shared) and best practice sharing of the European Billing and Collections Power Users.
Recruitment, training, participation of appraisals and development of the European Billing and Collections Power Users.
Assignment and review of work related to the blueprinting, testing, and implementation of EU Invoice to Cash projects and initiatives
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATION
- Degree with minimum 3 years customer support service experience
- Collections and / or Billing and Disputes knowledge is required
- Strong working knowledge of SAP Sales&Distribution and FSCM Receivables Management required, SAP finance related processes are beneficial
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills i.e. advanced Excel, Visio etc.
- Understanding of all Business segments in the region
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, an additional European language is a plus
- Analytical, process driven, attention to detail, with strong problem solving abilities
- Demonstrated leading and influencing ability, strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills with the ability to set priorities and to meet project deadlines. This calls for drive, initiative and being able to work independently as well as a part of a team.
- Business travel to support projects and initiatives will be required
- Flexibility to participate in meetings or teleconferences outside of normal working hours will be occasionally required.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 168)