Accounts Payable with a Native Level of French
Location: L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: De duración indefinida
You will join a privately held corporation, who is a worldwide leader in in vitro diagnostics (IVD) in the specialties of Hemostasis, Acute Care Diagnostics and Autoimmunity. Their offices are located in L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, and are really well connected both by car and public transportation.
As an Accounts Payable you will be part of the Accounting and Finance department and be specialized in the Vendors accounts, ensuring the performance of the invoicing processes and dealing with payments.
During your day to day:
- You will invoice reviews.
- You will be in direct contact with providers from France in order to solve any issue.
- You will handle accounts reconciliation.
- You will provide support to GL area in closing season.
- You will be in charge of database updating.
- You will work on any other administrative activity that may be required.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a degree in Business Administration, Economy or Finance.
- You have a high level of English, Spanish and native French.
- You have 2 years of experience in similar roles.
- You have experience with SAP.
- You are capable of working as a team player.
- You will have a permanent contract.
- You will work full-time (40 hours per week) Monday to Friday
- You will have a competitive salary with amazing opportunities for growth.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 216)