Accounts Payable with a Native Level of French
Location: L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
Salary: 23.000 -
Contract: Indefinite contract
Multinational company leader in R&D for medical laboratories and hospitals, as well as medical devices.
As a part of the Accounting and Finance department, you will be specialized in the Vendors accounts, ensuring the performance of the invoicing processes and dealing with payments. Your main responsibilities would include:
- Invoicing review.
- Direct contact with providers from France in order to solve any issue.
- Accounts reconciliation.
- Support to GL area in closing season.
- Database updating.
- Any other administrative activity that may be required.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Degree in Business Administration, Economy or Finance.
- High level of English, Spanish and native French.
- 2 years of experience with similar functions.
- Experience with SAP.
- Capable of working as a team player.
- Permanent contract.
- Competitive salary.
- Growth opportunities.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 214)