You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Cash Collection Specialist with Excellent Danish and English
Finance & Legal
Established over 150 years ago, our Client is the world’s largest, most diversified food and beverages company. They have a unique global footprint and sell their products in 190 countries worldwide. Through enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future, they aim to deliver sustainable, industry-leading financial performance and earn trust.
As a Cash Collection Specialist, you will be working in the Order to Cash (O2C) department.
You will be responsible for:
- Manage customer/account queries to ensure sales ledger balances are clean on customer account;
- Successful management of due and overdue balances on customer account, maximizing On Time Payment for all Customers;
- Notify Markets of uncollectable debt risks mitigate where possible;
- Collection activities based on Market Collection Strategy;
- Respond to incoming collection concerns from the customer and internal stakeholders;
- Focus on Customer Service, ensuring good communication levels to identify and resolve problems on customer’s accounts;
- Analyse and check KPIs on quality of services provided and present during Daily Operational Reviews (DOR’s);
- Participate in KPIs trends (SLAs), root cause analysis of mistakes/errors and problem solving;
- Execute identified business and internal controls of Collections processes;
- Review and propose updates, through company, to the Standard Routines due to legal or process changes.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- High school diploma
- Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or similar is a plus
- Financial mindset
- Previous experience in Collection, Finance or Customer Service (related to financial issues) is required
- Proficiency in English and Dutch
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications and SAP ia a plus
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- High Customer Service skills
- Able to propose and implement improvements in procedures
What they offer
- Immediate incorporation
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 209)
(+351) 21 145 01 53