You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Collections Clerk with Native Level of French or German
Finance & Legal
Our client is one of the leading passenger and light vehicle Rental Company. The company serves business and leisure customers through a network of more than 5300 rental outlets in 160 countries.
As Collection clerk you will be accountable for collecting the maximum amount of overdue funds from customers, which may include a variety of collection techniques, legal claims, and the selective use of outside collection services.
You will be in charge of:
- Coordinate customer credit changes
- Issue dunning letters to overdue accounts
- Stratify collection activities to maximize cash receipts
- Contact customers regarding overdue accounts and determine reasons for non-payment
- Maintain accurate records about the customer payment status and issue payment commitment letters
- Process small claims court complaints
- Issue credit hold notifications
- Offer repayment options
- keep detailed records regarding payment status, account changes and collection records.
- Excellent level of French or German
- Minimum of completed High School
- Basic experience in accounting
- 2 years of collections experience
- Experience of working with Oracle Financials is strongly regarded
- Experience in a Shared Service environment is desirable
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills, detail orientation
- Analytical, flexible, organized and resilient personality
- Opportunity to join a globally operating company
- Competitive salary
(+351) 211 450 153 Ext.175