You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Fleet Accounting Clerk
Finance & Legal
Our client is one of the leading passenger and light vehicle Rental Company. The company serves business and leisure customers through a network of more than 5300 rental outlets in 160 countries.
As a Fleet Accounting clerk you will work within the accounting team, ensure daily period-end transactions, perform activities in a timely efficient manner and in compliance with the regulatory requirements.
The Key Areas of Responsibility:
Fleet purchase and sales
- Manage fleet purchases and related accounting entries, according the financing scheme;
Fixed assets (fleet/vehicles)
- Perform fixed assets inventory and adjust fixed assets register;
- Create and manage fixed assets register (review and modify depreciation, assign, transfer, dispose);
Month-end period close
- Respect and uphold month-end closing schedule;
- Prepare and record journal vouchers,month-end operations, provisions related to fleet assets;
- Produce monthly actual which managers trust;
In addition to above mentioned tasks, the jobholder may participate in:
- Providing input to continuous process improvement;
- Working closely with other team members to implement and standardize processes to ensure maximum efficiencies;
- Assisting the team leader in maintaining open communication channels with customers developing high standards for service delivery and quality.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- High Level of English is mandatory;
- Minimum of High School diploma;
- Candidate should be well- versed with the flow of journal entries, especially regarding financing scheme (finance lease at risk, operating lease);
- Good working knowledge in Oracle Financial and Business Object;
- Good written and communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Professional manner and highly organised;
- Able to process sensitive information;
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Opportunity to join a globally operating company;
- Competitive salary;
(+351) 211 450 153 (Ext. 205)