Account Payable Specialist with English - TEMPORARY 6 months
Location: Madrid, Spain
Salary: From 23.000 €
Contract: De duración determinada
You will be part of a dynamic, multicultural team. You will join an innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment of the travel sector with more than 15 years of presence in the market. The completely remodeled offices are located in Madrid, very well connected with both by car and public transport. You will continue to take care of your health by having a lot of social benefits.
As an Account Payable Specialist, your main objective will be to process invoices and express checks in a full-cycle Accounts Payable (A/P) department, in a timely manner.
During your day to day:
- You will process manual payments.
- You will set up and manage suppliers (in all legal entities according to local specifics).
- You will perform month-end close activities.
- You will Interact directly with vendors and internal partners to resolve A/P-related issues.
- You will monitor payment rejections for all business units, consider Value Added Tax (VAT) implications on invoices, and reconcile supplier statements.
- You will support the finance team in busy time if needed.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a Bachelor´s Degree (preferably in Accounting, Finance or related discipline).
- You have an advanced level of English and basic Spanish (French and German would be a plus).
- You use and know the platforms Microsoft (Outlook, Excel); ERP system (preferably Oracle), JPMorgan.
- You have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- You are a person with strong problem-solving skills and work ethics.
- You are a person with excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- You will have a competitive salary.
- You will work full-time 40h: Day shift Monday to Friday (09.00 am to 6.00 pm).
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment.
(+34) 91 590 04 31 (Ext. 407)