Finance & Legal
Inventure Capital offers private equity fund establish services, private equity investment advisory, and other services.
- Manage the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day activities of accounts payable and receivable, cash disbursements, invoicing/billing, customer credits and collections, payroll, perpetual inventory integrity, fixed asset records, general entity accounting, cost accounting, Human Resources, and Operations etc.
- Develop, improve and issue timely monthly financial records
- Assure financial plans are consistent with organizational goals
- Safeguard assets and assure accurate and timely recording of all transactions by implementing disciplines of internal audits, controls and checks across
- Manage commercial banking relationships to facilitate an appropriate credit resource under highly competitive terms
- Report to the Board of Directors when necessary in writing and verbally
- Work closely with President and supervise overall Operations
- Other duties as necessary
- Must be bilingual in Spanish and English. (All communication with headquarters will be executed in English and/or Spanish).
- 5 or more years in the same position.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations; ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries.
- Effective and persuasive presentation skills on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups and/or board of directors.
- Must be able to calculate figures and amounts for all bookkeeping, payroll, budgets, statistical analysis and probability statements. Controller must use the utmost discretion in all presentations/correspondence and communication for staff, Board of Directors and President.
- You will become part of a young and dynamic team in a fast growing CRO
- The company has and interesting working schedule with flexibility in arrival and departure times.
- Competitive Salary.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 340)