Senior Pricing Analyst
Location: Madrid, Spain
Salary: From 35.000 €
Contract: Indefinite contract
Our client is one of de biggest insurance groups in the world. The company has HQ in Boston, and the office in Madrid is very well connected with public transport and also with the car. You will continue boosting your career.
As a pricing analyst your main objective will be to be responsible for all aspects of pricing with your team:
During you day to day:
- Deliver accurate and timely Pricing analysis to assist business decision making, financial planning, and strategy development
- Provide clear and concise communication of technical actuarial work to technical and non-technical audience
- Assessing profitability and recommending changes for key lines of business based on appropriate tools and assumptions
- Support the on-going review of pricing practices, recommending changes and improvements that meet best practice and business objectives and comply with company policies and guidelines
- Develop, analyse and monitor key performance indicators and assess expected and actual impact of pricing changes
- Build, validate and analyse Pricing models for a variety of purposes
- Develop solutions, under your own initiative, using sound actuarial/statistical approach to both new and routine Pricing problems
- Perform rigorous validation of data in advance of analysis ad actively recommend improvements to data quality.
- Help develop positive relationships between the Pricing area and its business stakeholders
- Support the team in implementing best practice GI Pricing techniques, liaising with Liberty International where required
- Maintain clear and concise documentation of methods and activities
- Provide guidance and training to less experienced staff to help their learning and performance
You are the person we are looking for if you have:
- Analytical degree ideally in actuarial, mathematical or statistical studies.
- Ideally 2+ years' experience in a GI Pricing role
- Strong analytical skills with previous experience of applying actuarial/statistical methodologies to business problems
- Strong IT skills, will need to be comfortable with basic programming and eager to develop this skill. Knowledge of SAS will be an advantage
- Ideally, knowledge of GI actuarial modelling package such as Emblem, RADAR, Classifier and ResQ
- Sound understanding of the business and general insurance industry and of the business implications of analytical results
- Highly motivated with a genuine interest in GI Pricing
- Skilled at prioritising and organising own workload to meet personal and team objectives
- Good interpersonal skills with a clear ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Good problem solver that can comfortably tackle different business problems
- Ability to balance multiple projects and ensure timely delivery of accurate results
- Solid oral and written communication skills and ability to interact effectively with business stakeholders
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract.
- You will have a competitive salary + bonus.
- You will have: Laptop computer, mobile phone, food allowance 11.25€ per working day for 11 months of year, liberty choice Flexible system, employee Club, group life insurance and also pension Plan 2.5% on fixed salary from the second year.
(+34) 91 590 04 31