You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Buyer Specialist with an Excellent Level of English
Finance & Legal
Our client is a supplier of sports goods operating worldwide. With more than 60 thousand employees it is specialized in designing and manufacturing shoes, clothing and accessories within the sports sector.
As a Buyer Specialist, you will be executing the tactical buying of low and mid value items.
You will be responsible for:
- Searching for potential suppliers, existing or new
- Supporting procurement automation by continuously seeking opportunities to increase catalog coverage of suppliers
- Ensuring compliance during the entire process
- Conducting Requests for Quotations (RfQ) and supporting suppliers in case of commercial or system related questions
- Managing the requisition changes or close PO's (Purchase Orders) if no longer necessary
- Doing proactive follow-ups on PO's
- Negotiating and selecting different suppliers to determine the PO's terms and conditions
We are looking for a a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Fluent in English (mandatory)
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree within the areas of business, economics, finance, procurement or legal, or comparable professional education
- Minimum of 4 years general business experience, preferably in Indirect Procurement area (low to mid-level spend) in a middle sized or large organization
- Previous experience within the supplier selection, negotiating and contracting (mandatory)
- Previous experience in contact management, and compliance management
- Ability to analyze problems and conclude decisions
- Great communication and negotiation skills
- Opportunity to grow within a multinational company
- Competitive salary
(+351) 211 450 153 (Ext. 275)