You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Buying Specialist with an Excellent Level of Italian
Finance & Legal
Our client is a German company supplier of sports goods operating worldwide. With more than 60 thousand employees it is specialized in designing and manufacturing shoes, clothing and accessories within the sports sector.
The ideal candidate will be able to execute the tactical buying of low and mid value items:
- Search for potential suppliers, existing or new;
- Support procurement automation by continuously seeking opportunities to increase catalogue coverage of suppliers;
- Ensure compliance during the entire process;
- Conduct RfQ and support responding suppliers in case of commercial or system related questions;
- Manage requisition changes or close PO's (Purchase Orders) if no longer necessary;
- Do proactive follow-ups on PO's.
- Execute negociation, supplier selection and determine the PO's terms and conditions.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Fluent in Italian and English;
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree within the areas of business, economics, finance, procurement or legal, or comparable professional education;
- Advanced knowledge of sourcing executions strategies, approaches and methods;
- Good knowledge of contract management, compliance management and analytics;
- Ability to analyze problems and conclude decisions;
- Great communication and negotiation skills;
- Experience within supplier selection, negotiation and contracting (Mandatory);
- 2/3 years general business experience, preferably in Procurement area (low to mid-level spend) in a middle sized or large organization;
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity to join an expanding company;
(+351) 211 450 153 (Ext. 104)