Buying Specialist with Excellent Level of Italian
Finance & Legal
Our client is a multinational company in the sportswear sector.
The ideal candidate will be able to execute the tactical buying of low and mid value items.
- Search for potential suppliers, existing or new;
- Support procurement automation by continuously seeking opportunities to increase catalogue coverage of suppliers;
- Ensure compliance during the entire process;
- Conduct RfQ and support responding suppliers in case of commercial or system related questions;
- Manage requisition changes or close PO's (Purchase Orders) if no longer necessary;
- Do proactive follow-ups on PO's.
- Execute negociation, supplier selection and determine the PO's terms and conditions.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Advanced knowledge of sourcing executions strategies, approaches and methods;
- Good knowledge of contract management, compliance management and analytics;
- Ability to analyze problems and conclude decisions;
Great communication and negotiation skills;
- Experience within supplier selection, negotiation and contracting (MANDATORY)
- English and Italian (MANDATORY)
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree within the areas of business, economics, finance, procurement or legal, or comparable professional education
- 2/3 years general business experience, preferably in Procurement area (low to mid-level spend) in a middle sized or large organization;
- Salary base
(+351) 211 450 153