Sabadell, Barcelona, Spain
Finance & Legal
Reporting to an Audit Manager, the Staff Auditor is an entry-level position within the Corporate Audit Group. The Staff Auditor, as part of a team, will conduct financial and operational reviews of Fluidra domestic and international operations. The Staff Auditor will interact with finantial and operational management personnel across the company and will be exposed to financial and business operations.
Key objectives and Responsabilities:
- Carry out the vision and mission of Corporate Audit to implement a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate risk and controllership.
- Conduct financial, operational and compliance audits.
- Review and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls.
- Review and evaluate compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Identify, and clearly define, audit issues and root causes, recommend improved internal controls and business processes, and ensure that corrective action plans are developed and implemented. Present these findings Corporate Audit leadership and the business management team.
- Promote a zero tolerance control environment where fraud or noncompliance is unacceptable and difficult to conceal.
- Prepare work papers to adequately document audit work performed and to support conclusions reached.
- Prepare reports and audit findings.
- Actively participate in Global initiatives aimed at improving Corporate Audit's processes and procedures.
- Required travel in-country and internationally averaging up to 60%.
3-5 years of audit experience, preferably with a Big 4 background or in a large global company.
Degree in Accounting or Finance.
Good communications skills, with good verbal and written Spanish and English are required.
English Level C1
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 168)