Manager Internal Audit
Sabadell, Barcelona, Spain
Finance & Legal
In BSP Executive we are looking for a Manager Internal Audit for our clients, a leading company within the industry sector. Reporting to the Audit Director, the Manager of Internal Audits is responsible for the day to day conduct and completion of the audit and the audit report.
Work involves leading or conducting performance, financial, and compliance audit projects; providing consulting services to the organization's management and staff; providing key input to development of the annual audit plan; and providing training and coaching to internal audit staff. Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Coordinating the internal audits at field locations through the use of senior financial auditors and audit assistants.
- Editing internal audit reports and memos for review by the Director of Internal Audit.
- Directly managing internal audit staff and assisting in their professional development.
Performs detailed reviews of work papers and audit reports to management and provides comments as deemed necessary.
- Ensures that control exist in order to provide reasonable assurance that the company is achieving its objectives regarding the efficiency and effectiveness.
- Acquire and develop audit personal with high risk areas which are to be emphasised in the audit scope.
- Advice management regarding internal control issues and identifies and communicates improvement opportunities to management.
- Domestic and international travel.
- Degree in accounting or equivalent required. CPA and/or CIA certification preferred.
- Six to ten years of relevant accounting/auditing experience.
- Ability to supervise and motivate staff.
- Ability to manage multiple fields audit assignments.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical auditing, accounting skills and knowledge of GAAP.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills required.
- Proficiency in personal computer skills: WORD and EXCEL.
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent contract.
(+34) 933 93 81 52 (Ext. 188)