You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Accounts Payable with a native level of Dutch
Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
Finance & Legal
21.000 - 21.000 €
Our client is a multinational company specialized in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector. This position is for the Barcelona office where many different nationalities are present.
Working inside the Financial Accounting department, you will be resposible for all incoming inquiries from: clients, suppliers, buyers, and requisitioners.
You will be responsable for:
- Receiving, sorting, logging and answering all incoming queries from suppliers, buyers and requisitioners.
- Learning complex standard processes and apply those to detailed level problem solving in order to correctly resolve the query to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Reconciling vendor accounts.
- Reporting and maintaining standard business metrics.
- Leading new country and processing implementations being the experts of their country specifics.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Native level of Dutch and fluent level of English.
- Bachelor's or technical school degree in Accounting, Finance, Administration, Business, or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year experience in accounting.
- Solid analytical and PC skills (Advanced MS Office Excel user).
- User knowledge of the Office pack.
- Knowledge in SAP systems is a plus.
- Good interpersonal and communicative skills.
- Team player.
- Dynamic person with good interpersonal and customer oriented skills.
- 7 month temporary contract with real possibilities of permanent contract.
- Working within an international environment.
- Company Buffet (1,7€/day).
- Other social benefits.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 234)