You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Disclosure Management Associate with French - Multinational Pharmaceutical Company
Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
Finance & Legal
Our client is a multinational company specialized in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector. This position is for the Barcelona office where many different nationalities are present.
The main functions in the Disclosure Management:
- Timely and accurate processing of activities related to transfers of value in line with the transparency code.
- Performing of quality-control and reporting activities.
- Manage Communication with Healthcare professionals ad organizations.
- Handling of issues and queries from internal stakeholders.
- Contribution to continuous improvement.
- Preparation and conduct of trainings
- Participate to project activities.
- Active support of the Team Leader and team in all process related tasks
- Compliance with policies and procedures.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Studies in Business Administration/Economics or demonstrated experience in Accounting of a minimum of 2 years particularly in Accounts Payable and/or Procurement.
- High level of Dutch
- Excellent English communication skills (Written/Spoken).
- Advanced MS Office Excel user.
- It will be valuable skills in SAP and Concur (travel expenses tool).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required when dealing with customers (internal or external), employees, fellow employees, and management.
-Availability to work full time (08:00 to 17:00hs)
-7 month temporary contract with possibilities of permanent contract
-Salary: 20.000€ gross per year
-Working within an international environment
-Company Buffet (1,7€ / day)
-Other social benefits
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 216)