You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Accounts Payable with high level of Portuguese - Pharmaceutical Multinational
Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
Finance & Legal
Our client is a multinational company specialized in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector. This position is for the Barcelona office where many different nationalities are present.
The main Accounts Payable functions are:
- Accomplishment of quality controls to ensure the correct and the payment
on time of vendor invoices.
- Responsible for the Vendor accounts maintenance as open items and Good Received
- Invoices Received and for the booking and codification of special vendor invoices.
- The candidate will collaborate with internal and external stakeholder for further
standardizations in the S2P area.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Studies in Business Administration/Economics or demonstrated experience in Accounting of
a minimum of 2 years
- Solid analytical and PC skills are required (Advanced MS Office Excel user)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required when dealing with customers,
colleagues, and management
- Native speaker or very high level of language skills (Portuguese) and excellent English
- Ability to work under pressure with high flexibility in changing environments.
-Availability to work full time (08:00 to 17:00hs)
-7 month temporary contract with possibilities of permanent contract
-Salary: 20.000€ gross per year
-Working within an international environment
-Company Buffet(1,7€ / day)
-Other social benefits
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 191)