You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Accounts Receivable with high level of Dutch - Pharmaceutical Multinational
Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
Finance & Legal
Our client is a multinational company specialized in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector. This position is for the Barcelona office where many different nationalities are present.
The main Accounts receivables Functions:
- Monitoring Customer accounts and transitory bank accounts. Open items maintenance.
- Allocation and control of incoming / outgoing payments to customer, vendor or general
- Management of financial dispute cases via communication with internal and external
The main Travel Expenses Functions:
- Monitoring employee accounts
- Control of incoming / outgoing payments to employees or general ledger account.
- Approval of Travel and Expenses claims in Concur (travel expenses tool) according to the Legal Entity policy
- To have a contact with employees in order to clarify daily issues.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Studies in Business Administration/Economics or demonstrated experience
in Accounting of a minimum of 2 years.
- Native Dutch speaker.
- Advanced MS Office Excel user.
- It will be valuable skills in SAP and Concur (travel expenses tool).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required when dealing with customers
(internal or external), employees, fellow employees, and management.
- Excellent English communication skills (Written/Spoken).
- Spanish recommended and additional European languages will be appreciated high
- Flexibility in changing environments.
- Work permit
-Availability to work full time (08:00 to 17:00hs)
-7 month temporary contract with possibilities of permanent contract
-Salary: 20.000€ gross per year
-Working within an international environment
-Company Buffet(1,7€ / day)
-Other social benefits
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 216)