You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Cost Accounting Associate
Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
Finance & Legal
Our client is a multinational company specialized in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector. This position is for the Barcelona office where many different nationalities are present.
We are looking for a new member in Service Center Barcelona Cost Accounting Team. The person will be responsible for:
- SAP CO Master Data maintenance: verification and recording of transactional items.
- Monitor data quality, perform adjustments and follow-up issues within workflow systems.
- Perform CO month end closing activities.
- Responsible for timely and accurate processing of specific Accounting transactions according to process documentation.
- Manage service accounting.
- Support planning process.
- Comply with accounting standards, policies and procedures.
- Contribute to process improvements.
- Monitor process exceptions and inefficiencies.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Studies in Controlling, Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar.
- Professional experience in Accounting functions with solid SAP R3 FI/CO understanding (specially CO Module).
- Experienced in SAP BW environment
- Excellent English communication skills (written/spoken)
- Highly customer oriented
- Demonstrated teamwork spirit
- Ability to work under pressure
- Analytical, proactive, with initiative and persistence for follow.up.
- Flexibility to work on mid-shifts several days a months.
Additional skills welcomed:
- Other languages skills are a plus (French, Italian, Dutch, German).
- Good handling of tools (proficient in Microsoft Office)
- Work permit
- Availability to work full time (08:00 to 17:00hs)
-7 month temporary contract with possibilities of permanent contract
-Salary: 20.000€ gross per year
-Working within an international environment
-Company Buffet (1,7€/day)
-Other social benefits
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 216)