Cost Accounting Associate
Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
Finance & Legal
Our client is a multinational company specialized in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector. This position is for the Barcelona office where many different nationalities are present.
We are looking for a new member in Service Center Barcelona Cost Accounting Team. The person will be responsible for:
- SAP CO Master Data maintenance: verification and recording of transactional items.
- Monitor data quality, perform adjustments and follow-up issues within workflow systems.
- Perform CO month end closing activities.
- Responsible for timely and accurate processing of specific Accounting transactions according to process documentation.
- Manage service accounting.
- Support planning process.
- Comply with accounting standards, policies and procedures.
- Contribute to process improvements.
- Monitor process exceptions and inefficiencies.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Studies in Controlling, Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar.
- Professional experience in Accounting functions with solid SAP R3 FI/CO understanding (specially CO Module).
- Experienced in SAP BW environment
- Excellent English communication skills (written/spoken)
- Highly customer oriented
- Demonstrated teamwork spirit
- Ability to work under pressure
- Analytical, proactive, with initiative and persistence for follow.up.
- Flexibility to work on mid-shifts several days a months.
Additional skills welcomed:
- Other languages skills are a plus (French, Italian, Dutch, German).
- Good handling of tools (proficient in Microsoft Office)
- Work permit
- Availability to work full time (08:00 to 17:00hs)
-7 month temporary contract with possibilities of permanent contract
-Salary: 20.000€ gross per year
-Working within an international environment
-Company Buffet (1,7€/day)
-Other social benefits
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 216)