Order to Cash con Francés
Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
Finance & Legal
Our client is a multinational company specialized in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector. This position is for the Barcelona offices where many different nationalities are present.
The main Order to Cash Functions:
- Perform immediate call to Customer and drive timely resolution or closure of standard collection related customer queries, complaint and feedback by email, fax, phone, etc.
- Perform validation and resolution of customer complaint.
- Maintenance of customer account, support and follow up.
- Identifying customers' needs, clarify information and providing solutions.
- Perform analysis and support resolution of issues related to incomplete orders and standard delivery blocks with internal teams and/or communications with customers.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Studies in Business Administration/Economics or demonstrated experience in Accounting of a minimum of 2 years.
- High level of French
- Excellent English communication skills (Written/Spoken).
- Advanced MS Office Excel user.
- It will be valuable skills in SAP and Concur (travel expenses tool).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required when dealing with customers (internal or external), employees, fellow employees, and management.
-Availability to work full time (08:00 to 17:00hs)
-7 month temporary contract with possibilities of permanent contract
-Salary: 20.000€ gross per year
-Working within an international environment
-Company Buffet (1,7€ / day)
-Other social benefits
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 216)