You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Order To Cash with native level of French
Finance & Legal
21.000 - 27.000 €
Our client is a multinational company specialized in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector. This position is for the Barcelona offices where many different nationalities are present.
The main Order to Cash Functions:
- Perform immediate call to Customer and drive timely resolution or closure of standard collection related customer queries, complaint and feedback by email, fax, phone, etc.
- Perform validation and resolution of customer complaint.
- Maintenance of customer account, support and follow up.
- Identifying customers' needs, clarify information and providing solutions.
- Perform analysis and support resolution of issues related to incomplete orders and standard delivery blocks with internal teams and/or communications with customers.
- University Degree or equivalent on Administration/Finance is a plus.
- 2-5 years of experience in Customer Service or other related Order to Cash processes.
- Native French skills (spoken and written) is a must.
- Fluent English skills (spoken and written) is a must.
- Advanced MS Office.
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP experience is a plus).
- Highly Customer oriented.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive Salary + Social Benefits
- Temporary Contract (7 months) with real possibilities to get a permanent contract.
- Immediate incorporation.
- Multicultural and international environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 198)