Source to Pay Associate with Italian
Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
Finance & Legal
Our client is a multinational company specialized in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector. This position is for the Barcelona office where many different nationalities are present.
Working in the Source to Pay area the associate will perform quality controls to ensure and the payment on time of vendor invoices, collaboration with internal and external stakeholder for further improvements and standardizations in the accounts payable area.
With excellent communications skills and the ability to work in an interdisciplinary environment, the person will act as interface between internal customer and the Back Office Organization.
Also this position requires good planning and prioritizing to meet commitments aligned with the Source to Pay goals.
- To receive, sort, log and answer all incoming queries from suppliers, buyers and requisitioners.
- To learn complex standard processes and apply those to detailed level problem solving in order to correctly resolve the query to the satisfaction of the customer.
- To reconcile vendor accounts.
- To report and maintain standard business metrics.
- To lead new country and process implementations being the experts of their country specifics.
- Support Accounts Payables invoice entry team
- Liaising with Procurement team, Vendor master data team as required.
- KPIs reporting.
- Backup for other countries depending on language.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
Qualifications and experience:
- Studies in Business Administration/Economics or demonstrated experience in Procurement or Accounting of a minimum of 2 years.
- Financial interest
- Native level of Italian
- Fluent English
- Back Office/Administrative Experience will also be considered
-Solid analytical and PC skills (Advanced MS Office Excel user)
-Knowledge in SAP
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required when dealing with customers, colleagues and management.
-Dynamic person who has the ability to work under pressure with high flexibility in changing environments.
-Willing to work in an international environment
-Availability to work full time
- Competitive salary + Social Benefits
- Temporary contract for 7 months + possibilities to get a permanent contract.
- Immediate incorporation
- Working within an international environment
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 216)