You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Tax Operational Associate with Turkish and English
Sant Joan Despí, Spain
Finance & Legal
19.000 - 21.000 €
Our client is a multinational company specialized in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector.
As a Tax Operational Associate, you will join the Financial department, and you will be responsible for the fiscal quality of accounting data and supporting the local Tax departments in the preparation and submission of fiscal reports.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- The recording, verification and execution of transactions, ensuring fiscal quality of accounting data as well as the monitoring and follow-up with other SSCDN departments and local fiscal authorities.
- Carry out checks of invoices from the fiscal perspective, reconcile the VAT accounts, monitor of reversal and open items, ensuring the proper follow-up with other SSCDN departments.
- Support local Tax departments in the preparation and submission of required fiscal reports, ensuring the proper and timely delivery of Intrastat or any other country specific fiscal requirement as defined in the global or country process documentation.
- Prepare country documentation and conduct country Trainings to other SSCDN departments.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Appropriate degree (Legal, ADE, Economics) or proven experience in similar position
- Excellent level of Turkish and English.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of (Turkish) tax legislation.
- Advanced MS office. SAP experience is a plus.
- Team player and high motivation to join a multicultural team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize, analytical skills and ability to multi-task.
- 7 month temporary contract with real possibilities of permanent contract.
- Full time position (08h-17h, with 1h flexibility).
- Company Buffet (1,7€ / day) and other social benefits.
- Dynamic and international environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 234)