You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
General Ledger Accountant with an advanced level of Italian and high English or French
Santa perpetua de la Mogoda, Spain
Finance & Legal
Our client is an important logistics company who offers customized service, hi-tech tools and teams to ensure efficiency throughout the process.
As a General Ledger Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Providing accounting support.
- Preparing and booking journals.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Month-end closings.
- Reviewing, analysing and reconciling all accounts balances.
- Preparing documentation for audit purposes and consolidation purposes.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
-Bachelor's or technical school degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or similar working experience.
- Fluent in Italian, fluency in French and English are a plus.
- 2-3 years' experience in accounting role.
- Knowledge of MS Office. Knowledge of SAP is beneficial.
- Working attitude and a team player.
- Eager to learn and sense of responsibility.
- Stable offer in a multinational company.
- Full time position: Monday to Friday 8.00/8.30 - 17.00/17.30, with possibility of an "intensive Friday"
- Possibilities of career growth.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 184)