You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Commercial Internship - American/English Market
Our client is an international website for yacht charter. They are the market leader for online charter in Spain, and one of the leaders in Europe, with over 17.200 boats to offer you in over 22 countries around the world. Their excellent service and multi-lingual team has lead to over 10.000 happy customers.
This position is a great opportunity to gain experience in an online start-up. You would be working in a multicultural team with international users and doing crossfunctional collaborations with all the departments.
What you will do:
+ Account Management:
- Improve listing and engagement of existing boat owners.
- Review new charter companies profiles and follow up all the steps until their boats are ready to go online.
- Acquire a proficiency level of our back office with a perfect knowledge of the uploading processes as well as the tools offered.
- Work with the the Head of Account Management.
+ Business Development:
- Evaluate new potential partners for the market you are in charge.
- Prospect potential partners and convince them to collaborate with Nautal and explain them how to use the platform.
- Collaborate in development strategy bringing growth hacking ideas.
- Managing client requests online.
- Helping every customer in their holidays organization, giving them advice and assisting them finding the perfect boat for them.
- Negotiating variations in price with our collaborators.
- Providing clients with quotations.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, against targets as you gain experience.
We will make a training plan in order to develop all of the tasks mentioned.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Business administration, marketing degree or similar
- A Native level of English
- Other languages are valuable
- Desire to develop/learn from sales
- Confident and mature, with strong communication skills
- 6 months internship contract.
- Dynamic and young work environment.
- Full time position.
- 500€ monthly + variable salary (200€)
- The chance to truly develop your commercial skills whilst applying it in your daily work.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 195)