You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Content Marketing Internship - Native level of Dutch
Our client is an intermediate charter agency in Europe. They have over 17.200 boats to offer you in over 22 countries around the world. Their excellent service and multi-lingual team has lead to over 10.000 happy customers.
This position is a great opportunity to gain experience in online marketing. You would be working in a multicultural team, and interacting with international clients whilst coordinating tasks with all the departments in the company.
What you will be doing:
- Creating new content in Dutch, such as blog posts and landing pages.
- Improving existing content, translating and adapting content from different languages to Dutch.
- Giving support to the Marketing Team in a variety of tasks within the online/offline marketing field.
We will make a training plan in order to develop all of the tasks mentioned.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- A degree in Journalism, Communication,Translation or something similar.
- Dutch native level.
- Other languages are valuable.
- The desire to develop/learn from Content Marketing and SEO.
- The possibility to connect with a university internship requirement, with a signed internship agreement.
- Previous experience in a similar position will be beneficial.
- Proactive, open minded, eager to learn, outgoing personality, with strong creative skills.
- Availability to start in September/October.
- Up to 9 months internship contract.
- Dynamic and young work environment.
- Full time position.
- 500€ monthly + variable salary (200€)
- The chance to truly develop your marketing and communications knowledge whilst applying it in your daily work.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext.204)