You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Recruiter with a High Level of English + French
Talent Search People (TSP) is an international Human Resources agency, specialized in offering customized solutions within the field of personnel selection, based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We are specialists in the following profiles: Sales Mkt, Finance Legal, IT E-commerce, Engineering Pharma and Native Speakers. We offer international selection services as well as other HR services: TSP | Consulting, In-house Recruitment, RPO, Outplacement, Executive Recruitment and Interim Management.
Are you keen on meeting new people and enjoy a fast-paced environment? Ready for upcoming challenges? Imagine yourself celebrating yours and your team success on a beautiful terrace with a view on the Sagrada Familia! Do you have an after-work mind-set? Unless you'd rather join our running club on Wednesdays!
Your primary objective will be to recruit candidates for our different clients.
TSP | International is focused on managing all the recruitment processes based outside Spain. You would join a team of international recruitment experts.
You will be using different jobsites, but also come up with more creative ways of attracting the right candidates.
Among other activities, primary responsibilities will include:
- Job analysis and job profile compilation
- Application filtering and telephone pre-screening
- Direct search and head hunting in the new 2.0 environment.
- Personal interviews
We are looking for young professionals with the following characteristics:
Good English and French level (C1 minimum)
Intermediate Spanish is a plus - (And eager to improve it!!!)
No experience in recruitment is required but is a big plus
Experience in an international environment is highly valued
- You are proactive, dynamic, and thrive to work in international environments
- You are persistent and like to get things done (Yes, you need to be target-oriented)
- You are eager to learn, grow and be a good team player
- You love to communicate and influence others
- On-going training and career plan
- Working closely with experienced consultants
- Young, international and fast-paced environment
- Career progression within the company
- Financial support during the internship
- Real possibilities to stay permanently in the company
- Fruit in the office
- Great terrace to enjoy Barcelona's fantastic weather and views and a fantastic games room!