You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Sales, Mkt & Administration Internship for the German-Polish Market
Founded in 1999 in France, our client is Europe’s Nº1 provider of professional telecoms equipment with offices in Barcelona (Spain), Perpignan (France) and Milan (Italy). The company now has a presence in the largest markets in Europe (DE, FR, UK, ES, IT, Benelux) and distributes products such as professional headsets, IP phones and two-way radios to more than 150.000 B2B customers throughout Europe. It has about 120 full-time employees.
The intern will provide key support for both the development of the German-Polish market as well as the launch of the new Polish web shop.
He/she will gain experience during the whole process of the shop (sales, marketing, administration logistics):
- Assisting at the launch of the website in Poland
- Translation of web content and editing the website according to SEO aspects
- Assisting with Sales and polish customer contact
- Research and analysis tasks
Internship duration: approximately 3-12 month, preferable long-term internships
- Native level of Polish or with excellent skills, esp. in writing
- Excellent level of German or English
- Bachelor or higher education in the range of business administration/marketing/linguistic sciences is desirable
- Interest in marketing, E-Commerce sales.
- Online affinity and interest in electronic devices
- Good customer orientation
Due to the Spanish law, it is necessary that the internship is official or accepted by a university.
- 3-12 months internship contract
- It is paid internship (fixed+variable).
- Workplace in the city center of Barcelona
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 188)