Trade Marketing Trainee
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Salary: Salario competitivo
Our client is a Retail Multinational of the Luxury sector. With over 40 office locations and seven production sites worldwide, as well as over 2,350 stores in around 170 countries.
The jobholder reports and gives support to Trade Marketing and Visual Marketing in the correct implementation of the marketing programs at the POP. These will be the main functions:
Trade Marketing (70%):
- Support TM in the correct implementation of the local retail calendar at the POPs
- Support person to MUB Channel
- Internal Communication (supervision of translations, revision and adaptation of internal communication materials)
- Product information and contact person for shopping malls
Visual Merchandising (20%)
- Support the Visual Marketing Department in preparation of VM guidelines.
- Get CRM training to be able to give support to CRM promotion Manager in case it is needed.
Possibility to sign an internship agreement with you University/Bussiness School
Middle to high level education in marketing/communication.
Years of experience: 1 year of experience related to marketing / trade marketing is a plus
A high knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Spanish fluent in speech and writing,
- Fluent English in speech and in writing.
- Catalan is a plus.
Good planning/organisation and analytical skills
Being a social and teamwork person with high communication skills
Having initiative/a proactive attitude
6 months Internship Contract
Chances to learn and grown within an international and proactive environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 345)