You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is a business change and technology consultancy trusted by the world’s leading financial services institutions to solve their most critical challenges.
- Participate in the development of mobile applications
- Build the best new applications in the bank industry
- Participate in testing phase: develop and test each component assuring right integration levels
- Incident resolution
- Work in a progressive environment where intellectual curiosity is encouraged
Skills that will help you succeed:
- Graduate in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Fluency in English (at least B2 level)
- Experience in software design development
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies
- Excellent hands on skills with Android application development tools such as Android SDK, Android Studio or similar
- Experience building native apps and hybrid apps
- Passion for learning and always improving yourself and the team around you
- Initiative, flexibility, and proactivity
- Experience working in challenging environments
- Team working capabilities
Competitive salary + social benefits + individual career plan + co-financed training + flexible working hours + Fridays: intensive working days + great corporate culture.
(+34) 93 231 00 00