You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is a leading advertising technology company based in Barcelona.
Your main duties will be:
- To Maintain / Refactor / Develop actuals and new backends core applications: Full set of APIs for our advertising platforms (DSP, DMP, SSP), Real time statistics API...
- To suggest innovative and technologically leading new back-ends.
- To ensure the availability, security and performance of the platform, eliminating points of failure and bottlenecks.
- To work closely with other department members and be proactive.
Required skills Experience:
- Passionate about his/her work.
- Professional, proactive and with spirit of improvement. Enjoys taking on challenges and responsibilities.
- Knowledge of open source software in Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Programming PHP, shell, SQL compliant, NoSql, Bigdata tech (memcached, Aerospike, ELK).
- Frameworks: Laravel / Symfony / CodeIgniter, WS/API.
- Fluent in English (at least a good technical reading level).
- Challenging work in a dynamic international environment and great potential for development.
- Training from day one, attending conferences, fairs, etc.
- Cooperation and possibility to exchange knowledge with a team of professionals from a global player in advertising industry.
- Competitive annual salary.
- Annual bonus scheme.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- Gym, lunch and nursery vouchers.
- Office location in sunny tech city Barcelona.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 ext. 134