Business Process Manager
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is one of the biggest companies in his sector. They lead the manufacture and distribution of paper and they are located in Barcelona center.
- Improving business performance regarding IT Solutions and applications within the assigned area.
- Lead the new ERP implementation projects in close collaboration with internal and external teams.
- Manage the operational and strategical demand from business partners and peers.
- Support business and IT governance in developing business cases and the assessment of change initiatives, explaining benefit and use of new/upgraded technology capabilities.
- Drive implementations, initiatives and change requests within own area of specialism, leading physical and virtual cross functional teams of internal and/or external resources.
- Ensure Business continuity by working with Service Managers to solve incidents, analyze problems and trends and propose and plan the implementation of solutions.
- Manage communication on technology change and plan end-user and business involvement in events (training, testing).
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Informatics or Telecom
- MBA it’s a plus in case of Informatics or Telecom degrees
- SAP Finances (R/3 or S/4) Simple Finances Add-on implementations in multinational organizations
-Knowledge and experience handling fiscal and legal requirements in countries such Spain, Portugal, Italy and France.
- Experience in handling project budgets and external partners.
- Experience to influence effectively at Senior Management level.
- Process design and solution architecture, project management Skills and Familiarity with IT change management processes, risk management and quality management and awareness of project management methods.
We offer direct contract with final client
The opportunity to work with challenging projects
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (EXT 314)