Casino Area Manager with Excellent English (Portuguese is a plus)
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is one of the most important British Company in sport and online games area.
The Casino Area Manager – Brazil role is part of the new Casino Marketing structure. The successful candidate will provide focus and ownership of 2 of the most successful company brands in the Brazilian market, while utilising central resources and expertise. The role will also be the main point of contact and coordinator of country specific activities related to the brands, while they will also coordinate central team resources on the ground or other locations to guarantee revenue delivery growth.
• Deliver and grow NGR for their Casino and Poker businesses in Brazil.
• Work with CRM, Marketing, VIP and Acquisition teams to define strategy.
• Coordinate team of market experts, who will contribute to the planning phases of the team, will focus on growing their business and will be solutions and results focused
• Monitoring Brazilian business revenue performance, higlight potential issues and work with all relevant stakeholders to prepare plans to tackle underperformance where needed.
• Define a unique strategy for each one of the two labels and coordinate with acquisition central team to give a specific brand proposition to each one of them.
For this position we are seeking a highly-motivated individual with the following:
• Portuguese is a plus
• English: fluent
• 3 years in a similar role
• We're looking for a dynamic and creative individual with considerable Communications and Marketing experience and a track record in managing high performing staff.
• Someone who will put business performance, solutions and delivery at the heart of your approach, so you’ll be passionate about driving results and meeting revenue targets
• Smart, creative, bold and daring, but at the same time highly data-driven and analytical. Experience in a highly commercial environment is key, with a profound understanding of growth metrics and KPIs
• Comfortable with high-level, strategic thinking, and hands-on implementation, with close attention to detail.
You must be:
• Accountable – able to drive market ownership from start to finish
• An exceptional communicator
• Productive – able to prioritise efficiently and manage a high workload
• Resilient – able to bounce back after setbacks
• Good working environment
• Health insurance (after 6 months)
• Annual salary review
• Possibility of growth
• Anual Bonus
• Competitive Salary
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (215)