Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: IT & E-Commerce
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
Our client is always searching and Designing better ways to work through cutting-edge products, premium services and exceptional experiences that enable people to reach their full potential. HR, Talent, Time Management, Benefits and Payroll. Informed by data and designed for people.
As a Developer Java you will:
-Contribute analyzing requirements with System Analyst/Product Owner and Technical Leads
-Contribute to estimations and tasks breakdown for product features/stories
-Follow best practices and methodology
-Follow-up in assigned projects with Scrum Master and 3rd parties.
-Implement and test development tasks as planned, ensure full unit testing coverage and automation
You will be appropriate for this position if you:
- University degree or equivalent in education or experience.
- Got about five to seven years of experience in a similar position. Proven experience in enterprise-level complex web projects.
- Used to apply and understand conceptual software modeling, design and documentation languages and tools.
- Quality commitment with testable software, continuous integration, as well-proven experience in SCRUM methodology within Agile teams is a plus.
- Support critical issues based on urgency.
In technology terms, you will be appropriate for this position if you:
- Hands-on senior developer with expertise in Java/J2EE technologies, RDBMS, NoSQL, Spring in continuous integration/deployment environment - Have experience in REST, Hibernate, JPA, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Linux, Tomcat. And also, working on Angular, Docker, Kubernetes and Mulesoft.
- Have experience in the design and development of highly scalable Java/J2EE based web applications
- Good working experience in Oracle and MongoDB
- Have experience with various integration and deployment tools
- And a good understanding of distributed messaging systems and integration patterns
In personal term, you will be apropiate if you:
- Earn good communications skill in users facing context. Good relationship management. Positive attitude, Team player.
- Got Analytical minded, used to provide high-quality solutions. Attention to detail.
- Are Able to quickly respond to shifting priorities.
- Competitive Salary
- Partnership with UDEMY, you will got additional education and formation
- Flexible schedules
- Home office
- International culture and multinational environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 408)