IT & E-Commerce
Our client is an international company which creates and delivers promotional products, looking to expand in more European countries.
You will have a variety of responsibilities, which includes;
- Strategy: own the web analytics function of the business to evaluate revenue opportunities, develop business cases and insight to guarantee future growth.
- Web analytics: customer segmentation, multivariate analysis, data visualisation, data modelling, search campaign analysis, and click path analysis. You will have the ability to interpret data trends and be able to recommend action on a variety of analyses.
- Automation: create dashboards to identify trends and support the insight you communicate with key internal stakeholders to aid in the implementation of new strategy, design your own role by defining best practice and rolling out new tools where you see fit.
- Other: work closely with the regions (Regional Leads and Local Marketers), Business Intelligence, and the Online Marketing Team. Developing and sustaining strong working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in online marketing and proven experience in web analytics.
- Strong understanding of industry trends and experience with web analytics and coding tools (as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Hotjar and Visual Website Optimizer).
- Experience in Marketing Automation is a plus.
- Eagerness to learn and a curious, investigative nature.
- A healthy dose of team spirit, complemented by an ability to work independently.
- Fluency in English and native in one or two other European languages.
- Experience within a result oriented, commercial working environment.
- International environment
- Home office
- The opportunity to make a real difference in a company
- Lunch vouchers
- Bonus of maximum 1 month salary
- Flexible working hours, self-organizing
- Contribution to the gym
- Fruits / beverages at the office
- Team building activities
- 25 holidays
- Relocation assistance
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 196)