Digital Workplace Architect
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: IT & E-Commerce
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
You'll join a multinational company, leader creating fragrances and flavors, with more than 8.000 employees around the world and with more than 100 years of international presence, where you will grow and lead projects at an international level.
As an important member of the IS team, you'll be a key role in the transformation of the digital workplace, being the reference in the field of innovation and the search for new solutions. In your day to day:
- You'll provide Strategic consultancy for Digital Workplace, developing and maintaining the Global Roadmap.
- You'll have the responsibility of maintain a close relationship with users to understand and improve the different tools, develop appropriate architectures and provide a better user experience.
- You'll attend internal client opportunity/strategy meetings and manage risk analysis of identified opportunities and provide accurate estimates and plans for the successful delivery of selected solutions.
- You'll have contact with other departments to achieve a global business vision and achieve the greatest impact on digital innovations.
- Together with a technical team, you'll manage the scoping and definition of the conceptual design.
- You must to be aware of emerging and current issues and trends around various solutions.
- You'll improve technological applications for the digital workplace.
- You must maintain a deep knowledge of the industry and business to develop knowledge and adapt the different technical solutions to this specific environment.
- You'll be exposed to collaborate and design digital solutions globally.
- You will develop metrics to measure the use and satisfaction of the end user.
You are our candidate if you:
- You have 3-5 years of experience in a similar role in Digital Workplace Solutions transformation in Global environment.
- You have a Master of Computer Science or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related area of study.
- You have Experience in building internal and external partnerships and implementing technical solutions to meet business objectives.
- You are aware of best of breed technologies and their business application.
- You have ability to negotiate with main stakeholders, has commercial awareness and can develop business cases involving ROI/TCO/Business benefit analysis.
- You are a self-driven person with good personal leadership skills and ability to lead multi-departmental teams; with effective communication skills with both business and a technical audience.
- You have a fluent level in English, and French is desirable.
- You'll have the opportunity to lead and drive the transformation of the Digital Workplace
- You'll work in very close proximity to our business in a global and intercultural environment
- You'll have a key role in an organization where IS leads the digital transformation and impacts our the way of working of our employees
- You will have a competitive salary.
- You will work full time with flexible hours.
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 244)