E-commerce Operations Manager with an Excellent Level of English
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: IT & E-Commerce
Salary: From 45.000 €
Contract: Long-term contract
You will join an innovative company, with a young and dynamic environment, that combines eCommerce and gaming in a shopping app. The cool offices are located in Poblenou (Barcelona), very well connected both by car and public transport. Since 2013 they haven't stopped growing and are already in full expansion in the European market.
As a eCommerce Operations Manager your main role will be to manage the commercial and portfolio strategy within the Management department,
During your day to day:
- You will dedicate most of the time to lead the commercial and portfolio strategy.
- You will guarantee the input to the supply planning organization in order to develop inventory strategies on existing products, new products, and product phase-outs.
- You will lead eCommerce vendor relationships.
- You will interact with Product Managers, Marketing, Customer Service and Finance staff to understand the demand forecast indicators.
- You will be the person responsible for propose and implement new solutions to improve demand forecast.
- You will be responsible to improve forecasts by analyzing the impact of promotional activities, market and consumer trends, marketing initiatives and other aspects that affect demand.
- You will propose new ideas to improve the customer's digital experience.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have +5 years of experience in eCommerce in an Operations role.
- You have a Degree in Business, Administration, Marketing or similar.
- You have experience in the auction / gaming sector.
- You speak and write Spanish and English fluently.
- You are a person with leadership skills, eager to grow in an international environment. You feel comfortable working on different projects at the same time, organized and detail-oriented.
- You have a full knowledge of the eCommerce sector.
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract.
- You will work in a startup and fast growing company.
- You will work full time with flexible hours.
- You will have a competitive base salary.
- You will have the chance to manage a team and continue developing your career.
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 261)