Front End Developer Senior
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is an awarded study abroad agency that has been organizing tailor-made language and educational programs and courses throughout the world since 1996. Their presence is international, with more than 50 sales offices around the world.
You have an excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics and AdWords, both search and display, besides knowledge on other acquisition channels and tools..
Your main responsibilities will be:
Develop and integrate websites
• Develop and integrate complex web interfaces
• Develop and optimize applications and APIs
• Create, adapt, integrate web designs in an optimized way following the latest
• Create and develop technical documentation for the Web department and
adapted to the users’ knowledge
• Support application/website users
• min. 8 years of experience in web development
• Command of task-running tools (Grunt / Gulp)
• Command of versioning tools (git)
• Command of testing tools (Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Selenium)
• Good back-end development knowledge (PHP / MySQL / MVC frameworks)
• Good Linux/Unix knowledge (Ubuntu)
• Experience and skills in Ux/UI and web design.
• Mastery of common graphics tools (Adobe Suite)
• Command of Wordpress CMS
• Command of Agile (Scrum) development method
• Fluency in English
• French or other European languages is considered a strong advantage
• Competitive Salary
• The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, in the exciting field of language travel.
• A young and dynamic work atmosphere.
• An environment where corporate ethics and sustainable development matter.
• Direct permanent contract with the company
• Full time position
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.