Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: IT & E-Commerce
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
You will join a company with a young and multicultural environment of the fashion sector. The offices are located in the port of Barcelona, with a great views.
As a Frontend Developer, your main role will be responsible for developing new functionality, solving issues, improving the stability and administration of the core codebase.
During your day to day:
- You will be in charge of the development and maintence of the core front end framework
- You will consum the back end APIs into reuable components and libraries
- You will help to identify new iniatives and innovate our processes to provide value for the whole team
- You will work closely with the other developers and team
- You will support the existing environment, including administration, design, documentation and troubleshooting of the infrastructure and code.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a Medium/High level of English
- You have 3+ years of experience production ready web development
- You have experience building multipage front end sites
- You have the ability to write code that serves as a definitive example for new engineers to the team
- You understand of general programming best practices.
- You are familiarity with performance and scalability issues and solutions.
- You are a proficient understanding of Git and code versioning tools preferably git flow
- You have a excellent communication skills, not afraid to ask a question
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract.
- You will work in a startup and fast growing company.
- You will work full time with flexible hours.
- You will have a competitive base salary.
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 284)