Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: IT & E-Commerce
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
Our client is a startup with HQ in Barcelona that is currently transforming the wary in which companies manage their legal documents, offering them an online tool that allows them to automatize the creation process of legal documents, reducing human error and saving time and money.
As a .Net Developer, you will be working in the Development division and reporting to the CTO. Your objective will be to help the company in their overall development efforts.
You will be responsible for:
-Being an integral part of the development plans to tackle our software goals from product strategy to product delivery.
-Deliver effective software solutions that will change the way legal processes are handled in the world.
- Be in contact with our customers.
- Build from scratch some of the core modules of their next application
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and sWe are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering, Physics or Math.
-3-5 years of experience with .Net
-Solid programming skills.
- (MVC, C#, SQL, ASP.Net. .Net Core…)
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS and web programming languages.
- Previous experience in a financial company.
-Offices in the centre of Barcelona
-Good work environment
-Flexible working hours
-Working with the latest technologies
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 283)