Fullstack Developer .NET
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: IT & E-Commerce
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
Our client is always searching and Designing better ways to work through cutting-edge products, premium services and exceptional experiences that enable people to reach their full potential. HR, Talent, Time Management, Benefits and Payroll. Informed by data and designed for people.
As Fullstack developer you will:
-Contribute analyzing requirements with System Analyst/Product Owner and Technical Leads
-Contribute in estimations and tasks breakdown for product features/stories
-Follow best practices and methodology
-Follow-up in assigned projects with Scrum Master and 3rd parties.
-Implement and test development tasks as planned, ensure full unit testing coverage and automations
You will be appropiate for this position if you:
-University degree or equivalent in education or experience.
-Got about three to five years of experience in similar position. Proven experience in enterprise level complex web projects.
-Used to apply and understand conceptual software modelling, design and documentation languages and tools.
-Quality commitment with testable software, continuous integration, as well proven experience in SCRUM methodology within Agile teams is a plus.
In technology terms, you will be appropiate for this position if you:
- Got experience in Microsoft .NET stack: C#, ASP.NET MVC, WWF, WebAPI, Unity, NUnit (versions 2 3), NHibernate.
- Develop in Front-end tooling and frameworks angular 2, npm (nodejs), webpack
Front end testing karma, jasmine
- Got Conceptual understanding of DDD,TDD, Distributed systems, microservices ,Patterns,DI (IoC), SOLID principles, best practices...
- Know about Hibernate, JPA, JMQ, Mulesoft
In personal term, you will be apropiate if you:
- Earn good communications skill in users facing context. Good relationship management. Positive attitude, Team player.
- Got Analytical minded, used to provide high quality solutions. Attention to detail.
- Are Able to quickly respond to shifting priorities.
- Partnership with UDEMY, you will got additional education and formation
- Flexible schedules
- Home office
- International culture and multinational environment.
Manuel Urbina Nosenko
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 255)