Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: IT & E-Commerce
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
Our client is always searching and Designing better ways to work through cutting-edge products, premium services and exceptional experiences that enable people to reach their full potential. HR, Talent, Time Management, Benefits and Payroll. Informed by data and designed for people.
As a Developer .NET you will:
-Contribute analyzing requirements with System Analyst/Product Owner and Technical Leads
-Contribute to estimations and tasks breakdown for product features/stories
-Follow best practices and methodology
-Follow-up in assigned projects with Scrum Master and 3rd parties.
-Implement and test development tasks as planned, ensure full unit testing coverage and automations
You will be appropriate for this position if you:
-University degree or equivalent in education or experience.
-Got about three to five years of experience in a similar position. Proven experience in enterprise-level complex web projects.
-Used to apply and understand conceptual software modeling, design and documentation languages and tools.
-Quality commitment with testable software, continuous integration, as well-proven experience in SCRUM methodology within Agile teams is a plus.
In technology terms, you will be appropriate for this position if you:
- Got experience in Microsoft .NET stack: C#, ASP.NET MVC, WWF, WebAPI, Unity, NUnit (versions 2 3), NHibernate.
- Develop in Front-end tooling and frameworks angular 2, npm (nodejs), webpack
- Front end testing karma, jasmine
- Got Conceptual understanding of DDD, TDD, Distributed systems, microservices, Patterns, DI (IoC), SOLID principles, best practices...
- Know about Hibernate, JPA, JMQ, Mulesoft
In personal term, you will be apropiate if you:
- Earn good communications skill in users facing context. Good relationship management. Positive attitude, Team player.
- Got Analytical minded, used to provide high-quality solutions. Attention to detail.
- Are Able to quickly respond to shifting priorities.
- Competitive Salary
- Partnership with UDEMY, you will get additional education and formation
- Flexible schedules
- International culture and multinational environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 408)