Java Senior Developer
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: IT & E-Commerce
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: Indefinite contract
Our London-based teams are focus on digital strategy, product design, transformation, and
programme management; while our nearshore teams - including Barcelona - are best in class Software Engineers.
● Openness and Honesty
● Entrepreneurial and Passionate Attitude
● Creativity Innovation
● Team Collaboration
As a Java Senior Developer you will design and develop software solutions using different Java applications and web technologies, contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle.
Parser works with Clients from start-up to multinational across many verticals. The common denominator across all Clients is the need to solve fundamental business problems using technology as a means to achieve success. Their assignments are broad in nature, and varied, requiring ingenuity, proactivity and innovation in the design of the solution.
We adopted agile methodologies, working in self-managed scrum teams and collaborating closely with our Clients. You will get to work alongside highly motivated and technically gifted colleagues allowing you to expand your skill-set whilst also imparting your knowledge to the wider team.
● +5 years of experience as developer
● Java and Angular Libraries
● Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, PostgresQL
● Continuous Integration and Delivery Tools: Jenkins
● Automated testing tools that you want us to use: JUnit, Mockito,
● Collaboration and Communication tools: Confluence, Slack Jira.
● Scrum Master.
Key Relationships and Interactions:
● Managing Partners
● Consultancy Services/Professional Services
● Other team members Onsite/Nearshore/Offshore
Knowledge and Experience Requirements:
● Team Player
● Self Motivated
● Excellent written and verbal english communication skills
● Proactive approach to communicate with clients and anticipate issues
● High impact and entrepreneurial personality
● Solid understanding of fintech industry or payments (nice to have)
● Join a high standard engineering team
● Goal oriented approach
● Flexible work environment and working from home friendly
● Offices in prime locations, great amenities and perks
● Health Insurance
● Discretionary bonuses
Claudia Coy Pérez
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 281)