Product Manager – Global Private Cloud
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: IT & E-Commerce
Salary: From 50.000 €
Contract: De duración indefinida
You will join a company that provides consultancy, architecture, security and cloud services to optimize the information and communications technology (ICT) environments of enterprises. You will join an international environment located in Barcelona.
As a Product Manager, you will be reporting to the Head of Productions Manager. Your objective will be to expand the information and communications technology service portfolio through in-house development and/or collaborating with partners.
You will be responsible for:
- Gather customer requirements to create compelling products and services for the customer base, in line with company product roadmap
- Initiate and implement sales and other training programmes to increase revenue and profit
- Develop and lead mid and long term vision for assigned products
- Full product lifecycle management
- Responsible for the products P&L
- Engage with internal audiences to communicate features and benefits of the services and products produced
- Undertake other projects and roles as required from time to time by senior management
- Ensure the products comply with any relevant national and international regulations
You are the person we are looking for it if:
- Familiarity with hosting business
- Interest in managed ICT services to add values on managed hosting
- Evidence of successful product creation and full lifecycle management
- Evidence of managing total ownership of the product
- Ability of preparing and presenting business cases with financials at the product launch
- Ability of managing product costing / pricing in liaison with key stakeholders
- Ability of tracking/ managing product P&L once launched
- Based on product P&L above, ability to make actions to improve profitability
- Regular achievement of management objectives
- Excellent customer, supplier and external relations
- Possibility to travel (20%)
- You will have a competitive salary.
- You will be part of a dynamic and international environment.
- You will work full time with flexible hours.
- You will have the chance to continue developing your career.
- You will have an annual bonus and healthcare insurance.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 246)