Product Manager (UX/UI)
Location: Barcelona , Malta
Department: IT & E-Commerce
Salary: From 60.000 €
Contract: De duración indefinida
You will join an innovative start-up, with a young and multicultural environment of gaming sector with a stable presence in the market. The completely remodeled offices are located in the center of Barcelona, very well connected by car and public transport, and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
As a project manager, your main function will be to manage the projects within the IT department.
During your day to day:
- You will be creating the product vision, strategy and roadmap leading to positive short, mid and long-term outcomes,
- You will join forces with UX/UI to ensure a best in class user experience,
- You will be planning marketing activities to increase brand visibility across the international market,
- You will be increasing website conversion rates,
- You will be increasing website KPIs relating to user happiness and engagement,
- You will be responsible for accountability for the overall profit and loss of the product.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have +3 years of experience in user-centric product management with a proven track record of user acquisition growth,
- You are proud of a portfolio of successfully developed products and results achieved,
- You have experience working in Digital Marketing, predominately SEO,
- You have experience with analytical tools such as Google Analytics, VWO, Data Studio, Power BI, and Screaming Frog.
- You will have a stable position with permanent contract.
- You will work full time with flexible working hours.
- You will have a chance to continue developing your career.
(+34) 91 590 04 31 (Ext. 414)