You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
QA Automation Engineer
IT & E-Commerce
Winner of the Best European B2B startup, our client is one of the fastest growing IT Companies in Spain. The company is headquartered in Barcelona with offices in Madrid, London and Bogota. Since it was founded in 2011, its staff has grown to more than 60 employees.
As a QA Operations Manager you will be:
- Monitoring incidents in integrations
- Monitoring and screening incidents in mailing and execution reports
- Stand up meetings together with technical consultancy to review daily errors on the screen integration reports
- Create a pool of integrations, reports and triggers to review. This does not imply reviewing everything but checking the most important issues to ensure quality.
- Creation of rules and good practices in the creation of Talends, triggers and reports. Act as the owner of quality, and technical consultancy performance.
- Design necessary documentation for all developments
-Help CDI in the document creation for use and testing cases to ensure the quality in their deliveries.
-Documents creation with QA explanation of each process and its results.
· Proven experience in SQL
· Experience in QA management
· Attention to communication
· Analytical thinking
· Results orientation
· Indefinite contract and an attractive professional career based on your experience and potential
· Gym membership discount
· Private health insurance
· Ticket Guardería® (offers employees, with children aged 0-3 years old, to save some money on nursey fees)
· Language courses (English and Spanish)
· Half-day Fridays, (yes, you read that right)
· Two incredible offsites each year
· Team building activities throughout
· Free cookies, milk, soda and fresh fruit
· A ton of office space
· And a fun, friendly, international team!
Tania Martínez i Torres
(+34) 93 231 00 00 Ext:147