You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
IT & E-Commerce
We are looking Senior Quality Assurance for a global project with a solid career trajectory. It’s a Global project, available on 38 different markets and growing, based on a Drupal Multisite for each market.
In this position, you will be responsible for implementing best practices and improve testing process by bringing in more efficiency.
- Define strategies to implement a Quality process in a growing team.
- Define and implement Test Plan and Test Cases.
- Supervise test results and metrics elaboration.
- Identify and prioritize critical QA issues.
Skills and experience:
- 4+ years of experience of Software Engineering, especially in Testing roles.
- Design of Test Plan and Acceptance Criteria definition.
- Experience on testing automation tools.
- Experience on manage testing environments.
- Experience on testing web platforms is mandatory.
- Communication skills are required to be involved with Global project.
- Attention to detail.
OTHER VALUABLE KNOWLEDGE (not a must)
- Knowledge of REST API Testing.
- Knowledge on Performance Testing and monitoring, as load testing tools.
- Programming skills desired (Java, Python, .Net, MySQL).
- Multisite and Drupal knowledge will be considered.
- Advanced English level
Tania Martínez i Torres
(+34) 93 231 00 00 Ext:147